We are very excited to announce Carolina Oaks Orthodontics is back on Monday, May, 4th! But, not quite back to normal. When you visit us in the office, you will notice many changes we have made to ensure the safety of our patients and team members.
- We ask that only the patient and one parent (if the patient is a child) come into the office.
- Please wear a mask (if you have one) to the appointment.
- Our waiting room has a limited amount of seating to reflect the limited number of people we are allowing in the office.
- The check-in screens have been removed. Our scheduling team will check you in verbally when you arrive. You can also text us at 864-801-3500 to let us know you are here!
- Our restrooms have been temporarily closed.
- Our brushing stations have also been temporarily closed.
- We have instituted a “one-way” traffic system in our offices. Go ahead and enter the building as normal, but when it is time to leave, a team member will escort you out a separate entrance
As for scheduling, we are only seeing a limited amount of patients each day at this time. This allows us to maintain social distancing protocols while also allowing us to get your appointment done in a timely manner. Our awesome scheduling team has already reached out to each of our wonderful patients to get them rescheduled.
If you have any questions about these changes or booking your next appointment, please feel free to contact us here!
We can’t wait to see you all soon!
The Carolina Oaks Team